Irish Sour Apple Cocktail Recipe perfect for St. Patricks Day Parties!
This green cocktail recipe is so easy to make. Celebrate St. Patrick’s in style!
The best way warming up with this green cocktail in these very cold days.
To make it, you’ll need:
- 30ml (1 oz) Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 45ml (1 1/2 oz) Smirnoff Sour Apple Vodka
- 105ml (3 1/2 oz) Fever-Tree Elderflower Tonic Water
- Green Apple Slices
- Ice Cubes
- In a cocktail shaker add Jameson Irish Whiskey, Smirnoff Sour Apple Vodka, and ice cubes.
- Stir contents for 25 seconds using a long-handled cocktail spoon.
- Strain into a rocks glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top off with Fever-Tree Elderflower Tonic Water.
- Garnish with slices of green apple.