Walking in a Winter Wonderland has a whole new meaning when paired with this cocktail. You might be inspired to get frisky in the snow…
- 2 oz Van Gogh Vanilla Vodka
- 1 oz White crème de cacao
- 2 oz White chocolate liqueur
- 1 oz Cream
- ½ Teaspoon of coconut flakes
- 1 White chocolate wafer stick
Add the vanilla vodka, white chocolate liqueur, crème de cacao and cream into a shaker and shake over ice. Strain martini into a martini glass and add half a teaspoon of coconut flakes. Stir martini gently with white chocolate wafer stick to create a blizzard!
Another type of Winter Wonderland Martini
I can say that Heaven is a mountain covered with a blanket of new fallen snow. Powder so light and fresh, it’s as though the most cloud has descended from above. This is the essence of the Winter Wonderland Martini. Frothy whipped White Godiva Liqueur with a hint of raspberry and hazelnut. The Gods are smiling.
Winter Wonderland Low Calorie Cocktail
Here is a LOW CALORIE format, so you not need to feel guilty…
- 2 oz Voli Espresso Vanilla
- 1/2 oz Bailey’s
- Chocolate shavings (for rim)
Method: Shake and strain
Calories: 150 Cal
Winter Wonderland Peppermintini
This is another cocktail for fans craving guilt-free comfort drink.
- 2 teaspoons Coffee-mate Sugar-Free French Vanilla powdered creamer
- 1 no-calorie sweetener packet (such as Splenda or Truvia)
- 11⁄2 ounces vodka
- 1⁄4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Optional garnish: small candy cane
In a glass, combine powdered creamer and sweetener with 1 ounce warm water. Stir to dissolve. Add 1 ounce cold water.
Add creamer mixture, vodka and extract to a shaker filled with ice. Shake well and then strain into a martini glass.
If you like, garnish with a candy.
Calories: 125 Cal – Per serving (entire recipe, 1 martini) 1.5g fat, 10mg sodium, 3g carbs, 0g fiber, 0g sugars, 0g protein